Welcome:-

Hello, welcome to my blog, Dim Ond Fy Meddyliau which means Just My Thoughts in Welsh. I am Welsh and from the south of Wales. I love my life, sure it's hard sometimes but overall I'm pretty lucky. So here are my ideas, I hope you like them. Follow me if you're interested :) x

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Dum-dumdedumdum

I GOT AN STYLOPHONE!! It is actually wonderful. I love it haha been annoying the family with it too :D I can half successfully play Yankee Doodle & Silent Night. I'm on the look out to the stylophone music to 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' so if anyone knows where I can find it that would be awesome:D

So today I was all ill so I had to come home and the women who my mother is cleaning for is moving to New Zealand (lucky!) and she's been cleaning out some old things and has given my mother a bag full of things that we can have and I got a mirrored box with lots of jewellery and a manicure set & the stylophone and she sent drawing books and a lizard statue for my brother so it's like a mini Christmas ahh and has totally made my day since I've been off all icky :(


                
Well I'm off for a bath and to relax. :D Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment